2019 - 20 APEX LEADERSHIP FUNDRAISER
What is Apex?
Watch this video of Dr. Lovell and Ms. Huechteman to find out more!
click photo to play video
More questions? Check out the Apex FAQ
Volunteers needed to help during the Obstacle course on November 8th. SIGN UP here.
Our Apex Leadership Co. program and Obstacle course fundraiser kicks off in less than 2 weeks! We love the leadership portion of this program, and this year Apex's amazing leadership and character theme "GAME ON" will take students on an exciting journey as they learn what it takes to be a game changing leader!
WHEN ARE THE KEY DATES?
- The Apex program will be presented to our students during specials from Oct. 28th – Nov. 8th as we raise much needed funds to help our school.
- Please look in your child's folder for information and for e-mails that will be sent to you as dates gets nearer.
- The program culminates in an Obstacle course event on October 8, 2019. Parents are invited to attend on this day to cheer their child as they run the course.
- Volunteers needed - if you are interested in volunteering during the Obstacle course event, please SIGN UP here!
WHAT IS THE APEX LEADERSHIP CO. PROGRAM?
Apex Leadership Co. provides a 2-week interactive leadership program that helps schools all over the country raise funds, while promoting leadership, good character and fitness. The lessons discuss the components of these traits and why they are important!
This year’s Leadership theme is GAME ON!
CLICK FOR VIDEO about the leadership traits your child will learn:
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- With parents help, students are challenged to get pledges for the obstacles they will complete on event day to help our school.
- All students will experience Apex Leadership Co.’s world class character program and have access to additional character lesson videos on the free Apex Fun Run App!
- All students will receive Apex wrist bands, an Apex obstacle-counter, and team awards.
- The Apex Obstacle Course challenges students with 6 fun obstacles as they make their way around the track. Students will run as many laps through the obstacle course as they can within 20 minutes. The maximum amount of obstacles recorded is 36.
- Through Apex’s online pledging system, sponsors can pledge per obstacle or any flat donation amount for students and can pledge from anywhere in the world!
ALL STUDENTS INCLUDED
WE’LL NEED YOUR HELP
- Connect your child to potential sponsors and help acquire pledges for the number of obstacles they will complete on Event day. Family and friends anywhere in the world can support our school.
- All students will also receive their own pledge kit with an individual access code that allows you to enter pledges online. Details coming soon.
SAVE THE DATE
- Come to the Apex Obstacle Course on October 8th and don't forget to invite others to attend our fun-filled community event.
- Help by volunteering at the Obstacle Course! We need a few parents to help cheer on students and mark obstacles.